MARKETINGwithETHICS.com is a digital marketing agency supplying Pay Per Click advertising, social media management and video marketing as its core services. We operate from a single business premises in Havant, Hampshire.
We are proud to be an environmentally responsible company. Sustainability is at the heart of our company, instilled in our people and promoted in our brand.
To increase the Brand Awareness of environmentally focused organisations using the power of Internet Marketing
We are fully committed to reducing the impact our company has on the environment. This includes identifying the aspects of our business relative to this process, measurement and monitoring, providing solutions to reduce negative impacts, the prevention of pollution and a commitment to continually improve our environmental performance. We promote our environmental ethos and policies internally to our staff and externally to our clients, suppliers and partners. We take our responsibilities on this matter very seriously and we provide the following statements of commitment:
We Aim To:
- Assess and monitor our energy usage and waste output.
- Actively reduce our waste through recycling and re-using as much as possible and promote creative thinking amongst staff about this process.
- Work towards a carbon neutral status by reducing our co2 output to a minimum and use carbon offsetting programmes to offset any emissions that result from our activities.
- Set and review environmental objectives and targets.
- Embrace new and more efficient technologies to reduce energy consumption by providing better performance per watt or automated ‘power down when not in use’ policies.
- Educate staff, clients and suppliers on new methods and policies to reduce energy and waste generation.
- Purchase products and services from third party suppliers that share similar environmental positioning goals as our own.
- Use our skills in marketing and communication to actively promote environmental sustainability and raise awareness to climate change in our region.
- Be socially responsible, offering support and sponsorship for local organisations, agencies and not for profit projects in relation to environmental issues.
- Ensure that all our activities and services comply with all relevant environmental legislations.
- Continue to develop our environmental management system.
- Make our environmental policies known and obtainable, available to the public in printed and digital editions.
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis and will provide a framework for assessing and improving all environmental objectives and targets.